Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Iphone 4 Vs Samsung Galaxy s2

Apple Iphones were so demanding since a year but now they having very hard competition. Samsung's Galaxy S2 is giving very hard competition to Apple's Iphone 4. In fact it is the better option for buyers instead of going for Iphone 4 !!!

Lets compare their features to know more about them :

Camera : I4(Iphone 4) having 5 MP camera with HD(High Definition) supports. While S2 (Samsung Galaxy s2)  having 8MP camera with full HD supports. Now lets talk about their front camera. I4 having only VGA front camera while S2 is having front camera of 2MP !!!  So For this Feature : Thumbs Up for S2.

HD support : In this feature both phones supports HD videos. But I4 supports HD video till 720P while S2 supports HD video till 1080P which is more good that I4.

Storage : Both phones having same internal capacity of 16/32 GB. But I4 having no facility of adding external memory while S2 can have microSD card (external memory) up to 32 GB. So more memory storage available for S2 !!!

RAM : I4 having RAM of 512 MB . In compare of I4, S2 having 1 GB RAM which is double than I4. Which means S2 will be super fast in compare of I4.

Bluetooth : I know this is not much important. But still for some people it is an useful feature. Everyone knows that by Iphone Bluetooth we can not share files with other Phones. And it is not same for S2.

Processor : I4 having processor 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor. While S2 having Dual Core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor. So S2 is ahead in this one too.

Price : I4 price : 35000 Rs.(approximately) , S2 price : 28500 Rs. (approximately)

I don't know much about technically. And I haven't used any phone yet personally. I am just telling about all these by watching above features from the Internet. And from these I can say that Samsung Galaxy S2 having upper hand against Iphone 4. And with all these features S2 is having less price than I4 !!!!

Both phones having great market in all over the world. It seems that having very hard competition . Now lets see who wins !!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment